Scouts are do-ers and give-it-a-go-ers. Yes, we go camping, hiking, swimming, abseiling, cycling and canoeing.
But we also get to hang out with our friends every week – having fun, playing games, working in a team and taking on new challenges.
Every week we give almost half a million 4-25 year olds the skills they need for school, college, university, the job interview, the important speech, the tricky challenge and the big dreams: the skills they need for life.
Everyone’s welcome here. All genders, races and backgrounds. Regardless of your child’s physical ability – there’s a Scout adventure out there waiting for them. And we’ll help them find it.
Find your local group
Looking to join Blackpool Scouts? Find your nearest Scout Group and let the adventure begin..
- Search by Postcode
- 8th Blackpool Scout Group
- Williamson Explorer Scout Unit
- Tenzing Explorer Scout Unit
- Tigers Explorer Scout Unit
- 1st Norbreck Scout & Guide Group
- 1st Staining Scout Group
- 57th Blackpool Scout Group
- 51st Blackpool Scout Group
- 45th Blackpool Scout Group
- 44th Blackpool Scout Group
- 37th Blackpool Scout Group
- 24th Blackpool Scout Group
- 23rd Blackpool Scout Group
- Central Blackpool Scouts
- 7th Blackpool Scout Group
- 6th Blackpool Scout Group
- 5th Blackpool Scout Group
- 4th Blackpool Scout Group
- 3rd Blackpool Scout Group
- 1st Bispham Scout & Guide Group
We’ve started a new provision for 4 and 5 year olds to help young people gain skills for life.
Beavers is for 6 to 8 years and time to make friends, have fun and adventure.
Develop new skills and soar to great heights with Cubs, for 8 to 10 1/2 years.
Scouts is for 10 1/2 to 14 years, with new challenges and new adventures.
At Explorers, for 14 to 18 years, you’ll stand on your own two feet, and make memories.
Create, organise and take part in events and projects with other 18-25 year olds.
Volunteering. It’s #GoodForYou.
Volunteering’s not just about giving back – it goes both ways. It improves your wellbeing, gives you skills for the future, and helps you make new friends (and memories). Whether you want to work with young people directly or help behind the scenes, there’s something for everyone at Scouts.