We’re on the hunt for someone to take on the role as our Treasurer for Blackpool Gang Show. Have a read of what the Treasurer does and about the show and express your interest on the form below. Any questions? Then get in touch.
The Treasurer will provide sound financial administration, support and information for Blackpool Gang Show working closely with the Business Manager and is part of the Business Team.
What does the Treasurer do?
- Attend Business Team meetings, when required
- Collate and submit Gift Aid to HMRC claim for donations received.
- Agreeing ticket prices for the Show with the Business Manager.
- Agreeing budgets with the Business Manager and each department head.
- Ensuring 12 monthly accounts are prepared and checked by an independent suitable individual.
About Blackpool Gang Show
Blackpool Gang Show is all about the young people and volunteers of Scouting and Guiding in Blackpool putting on a show each year for an amazing audience. A true variety show for all the family with lots of singing, dancing and comedy sketches.
We have been producing great family entertainment since 1962 and have performed in various theatres around the town. We now perform at the Blackpool Grand Theatre. Find out more about Blackpool Gang Show here.