This year’s JOTT walk will take place on Monday 16th May or Wednesday 18th May. Meet at Village Hotel Car Park, FY3 8LL. Groups can start the walk from 6pm up to 6:30pm. The shortest walk will be 1.5 hours with options to extend the walk up to 2 hours allowing time for members to explore.
- all walkers should wear suitable clothing and footwear for the weather
- a member of the Cub District Team will be in the car park to provide route details and take badge orders. Payments need to be made as badges are ordered
- there are no toilet facilities available
- a risk assessment should be completed before starting the event (this does not need to be submitted to district).
- you do not need to complete the walk on the nights given – you may complete it on a meeting night that suits you and still order the badges through us
- For groups that meet in the same area, you may choose to meet at your normal building and complete the walk from there – let us know if you need any support
- all sections are welcome to join in the event – please share amongst your group
- groups are responsible for ensuring in touch procedures are in place and they have medication/a first aid kit as required