To all my great Scouting friends and others----the St Georges Dinner Dance has had to be postponed for the foreseeable future. It is NOT postponed so, when it is Ok to have functions again, we will still celebrate St George and have a good knees up as usual.
Can't tell you a future date yet as we don't know how long Scouting is in shut down. IF you have paid and want a refund, contact me in the usual way. as yet everyone is trusting me and Irene with their money until the "do" goes ahead.
Take care everyone and I will update you when necessary, Uncle Phil
Update on St Georges Day Dinner Dance;
Up to now, no-one has asked for their money back so THANK YOU for putting your trust in us!!
ALL bookings are secure, that means The Hotel, George, Scottie and The band!!
We have had to give the Grand a PROVISIONAL date (NOT DEFINATE, this disease may go on longer!!) for FRIDAY the 2nd of OCTOBER.
Now IF you have plans for around then, then we will refund IF this becomes a CONFIRMATION.
Will keep you updated on any thing else that you may need to know.
In the mean time, stay safe, keep your distance and, KEEP SCOUTING!!!!!!!!!
Irene and Phil
Thanks for the update Phil. Hope you and Irene are keeping well.